Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 13 Results

This past week was pretty good. Our results turned out well, even though we had some high calorie days. On Saturday afternoon we went to Holland State Park to hang out on the beach and swim in Lake Michigan.  Afterwards, we stopped at Captain Sundae and had delicious flurries. I swam around in Lake Michigan for probably close to two hours total so I definitely earned the flurry!

Katie
Current Weight: -30.2 lbs. (This week: -1.8 lbs.)

Tony
Current Weight: -36.0 lbs. (This week: -1.4 lbs.)

Last week I decided to keep my exercise goal of two days for 30 minutes each. I met it, and then more than exceeded it with the swimming in Lake Michigan. This week I will continue the goal of two days for 30 minutes each. At some point I will increase this to three days but for now I don't want to push it. Two days is a week for two weeks in a row is amazing for me, so I'm hoping to continue it!

Next week we will do our weigh-in on either Tuesday or Wednesday. We will be at my parents' house for Labor Day weekend on Monday. I may stay until Tuesday, in which case we will do our weigh in and results post on Wednesday.

Later this week or next I will be doing a post about how I make shredded chicken for meals that call for it. It is a super easy way to make a ton of shredded chicken at once, with good flavor, and adds a low calorie protein source to a meal.


Katie's Food and Exercise Diary can be found here.
Tony's Food and Exercise Diary can be found here.
Our weight loss tickers can be found at the bottom of every page of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katie's Weight Loss Ticker:


Tony's Weight Loss Ticker: