Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Week 10 Results

Sorry for the one day delay with this post. Our internet wasn't working yesterday afternoon.

As I expected, Tony's huge weight loss last week was not sustained this week. He felt like he did pretty well last week so he was a bit surprised with his result, but I told him that he must not have drank enough water last Sunday which led to all that weight loss. This week just kind of normalized his results.

Katie
Current Weight: -26.2 lbs. (This week: -2.8 lbs.)

Tony
Current Weight: -30.6 lbs. (This week: +0.2 lbs.)

So now that we are at 10 weeks, we can easily calculate our average weekly weight loss! I have lost an average of 2.62 lbs a week and Tony has last an average of 3.06 lbs a week. Pretty good! My goal is to lose 2 lbs each week, so I'm clearly on track. :)

I still have not added regular exercise to my schedule. I know I'll be fine with losing weight for awhile without adding exercise, but I will plateau. I plateaued in 2008 and I know I could have kept going if I had started exercising regularly. Since I would like to get lower than my plateau weight from 2008 and then stay there, I will need to exercise regularly and the sooner I get into the habit, the better! I have a Wii Fit I haven't used in almost three years, so I should try that, along with my Just Dance Wii game I did a few times in June. I really have no excuse since I am home all day, most days right now.

Between today and next Monday, I will make a goal of exercising for 30 minutes at least twice. I know that's pretty much nothing but it's better than my current exercise of zero minutes on zero days ;)  It is a doable goal and doable goals are what I need right now!


Katie's Food and Exercise Diary can be found here.
Tony's Food and Exercise Diary can be found here.
Our weight loss tickers can be found at the bottom of every page of our blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, guys!! You are both doing awesome! I can't wait to see you guys in person at some point - you're going to look so different!

    Good luck with the exercise. It's tough to get into the habit, trust me I know. But it really is so much better for you than to just cut calories. And you'll get to the point where you'll miss it if you aren't able to exercise on any particular day. At least I do. I feel more tired/sluggish on days I miss a workout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katie's Weight Loss Ticker:


Tony's Weight Loss Ticker: