Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Week 12 Results

Last week was a much better week for me. I did not resort to old habits in the way I had the prior week, and I met my exercise goal! I exercised on two separate days for over 30 minutes each. I used my Wii Fit, which was fun and pretty easy exercise. So I will make the same goal for this week. I will exercise at least two days this week for 30 minutes each day.

It has been four weeks since we took measurements, so normally today would also include measurements. However, instead of taking them Sunday morning after we woke up, we took them Sunday night. I had to leave early Sunday for my cousin's bridal shower, so we did not have a chance to do measurements until that night. Because of this, the measurements did not come out the way one would expect given the weight we have lost in the last four weeks. A few of the measurements were higher than four weeks ago, which doesn't seem right. I think this is because we took them after eating and drinking during the day, so we were a bit bloated. So I am not going to count them. I also think we should switch to taking them every 5 weeks on the 5s (week 15, 20, etc.); it will make it easier to remember to take them and that extra week will lead to greater results.

Here are the weight results for this week!

Katie
Current Weight: -28.4 lbs. (This week: -1.8 lbs.)

Tony
Current Weight: -34.6 lbs. (This week: -2.4 lbs.)

The results accurately show our efforts from this past week, so I was happy with them! We are going to keep on doing what we are doing, because it's obviously working!


Katie's Food and Exercise Diary can be found here.
Tony's Food and Exercise Diary can be found here.
Our weight loss tickers can be found at the bottom of every page of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Katie's Weight Loss Ticker:


Tony's Weight Loss Ticker: